Matching up the slots perfectly may allow the player to rack up to 30,000 Crescent chips and normally take 5 crescent chips to play, but will accept 5 or 10 in Supremacy Mode and 5,10 or 100 in Super Supremacy Mode .Winning 4,465 tokens from the slot machine awards the player with the Fusion Crimson Marks fragment. This is one of the hardest Fragments to obtain in the game. It is not necessary to win the 4,465 tokens in one sitting – all winnings count toward the total.
How To PlayEdit
- The player inserts 5 tokens, pulls the lever, and then stops the three slots.
- A row of gives a x1 pay-out; hitting a single in the left lane grants a pay-out of x2; a row of a x3 pay-out; a row of a x4 pay-out; a row of red sevens a x50 pay-out; and a row of a x500 pay-out.
- The machine has colored lights on the sides that light up during play and if the player gets all light up they activate Jackpot Mode. To do this one must first get a bomb in the left reel, or 3 cactaurs, followed by either 3 more spins with a bomb in the left reel or 3 cactaurs (and very rarely at random). If the bomb appears on the left the player only gets one shot, while with the cactaurs they have 3 opportunities to get a bomb in the left slot or 3 more cactuars.
- In Jackpot Mode the odds of a player getting a row of sevens or doubles.
- After getting a row of sevens, the player enters Mode and can choose to put 10 tokens in to the slots as opposed to 5 and the odds of getting a row of nines or .Mode ends if the player gets a row of cactuars or a bomb. The player must aim to light up the side-panels and enter Jackpot Mode. After hitting a row of sevens the player wins 500 tokens and enters Mode.
- Super Supremacy Mode allows the player to bet 100 tokens at a time to increase the odds of getting a row of nines or microchus by 10. If the player hits a row of moogles in Super Supremacy Mode there is a 50% chance the mode will end. There is a potential to hit a row of microchus in Super Supremacy Mode and get a maximum pay-out of 50,000 tokens.