Materials -AKA Resources are items used for crafting, they can be acquired by gathering, looting, salvaging or purchased from vendors.The term also includes certain crafted items, such as refined materials.
There are several ways to acquire materials:
- Geathering --- Resource Nodes are found randomly around the world. Ore veins are mined with picks, trees are logged with axes, and other plants are harvested with sickles.
- Looting --- You have a chance of finding appropriate crafting materials such as hides or trophies when you loot slain enemies.hhhhh
- Purchasing — Some specialist vendors sell ingredients.
- Salvaging — Available from merchants, salvage kits allow you to salvage crafting materials out of old or unwanted items.
Supply Depot is were all materials/resources are stored in your hometown storage vacility to do this click on the item you want to put in your storage then click on the storage icon an move the item over to the storage slots then click "Depoist Storage" option. This can be done from anywhere you happen to be in the game (out adventuring, or not within reach of a major city).To retrieve the materials from your storage you must go to a your storage location, use a portable stoage item.
List of MaterialsEdit
- Biotic - are the raw materials that are commonly found through looting, salvaging, or harvesting.
- Abiotic - are refined materials that are produced at a crafting station from raw materials.
- Spools of thread can currently only be acquired by purchase through vendors found at the crafting stations.
- Main Article: biotic materials
- Main Article: abiotic materials
- Main Article: Gemstones
Main Article: Ingredients