The Inventory is a panel that displayes all of the unused items and materials and unequiped equipment carried by the character. Each character starts with a Starter Pack which offers 20 slots of additonal storage in the characters inventory. This space can be expanded by adding up to 100 additional containers and 80 additional bags.
Stackable items can stack up to 100 per inventory space. Most crafting materials, junk, and containers are stackable.
Extra bags offer additional storage space (from 1 to 32 spaces per). Bags may be purchased from vendors, found as drops, obtained as storyline rewards, or crafted by any of the armor-crafting disciplines: ArmorerLeatherworker, or Weaver
Types Of BagsEdit
- Also See: Bags
- Some Bags have special functions:
- Oiled Packs — Looted junk is placed here first. Items in this bag are not affected by inventory sorting.
- Craftsman's Bags — Looted crafting materials are placed here first. Items in this bag are not affected by inventory sorting.
- >Equipment Boxes — Looted weapons armor are placed here first. Items in this bag are not affected by inventory sorting.
- Invisible Bags/Safe Boxes — Items in the bag never appear in sell lists at vendors and the Trading Post, and are not affected by inventory sorting.